Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Visualize

As I have recently declared I am a big fan of PMD, I have also decided to do something to improve this project, this is in the form of yet another open source project Called Visualize.


I intend to use Visualize as a learning project for my self but also to help the increasing PMD community by allowing them to Import there PMD reports to Visualise which will in turn create a graphical and logical representation of the report, and if that isn't enough I intend to add the ability to compare report's, so developers could generate reports on a alpha basis and compare these outcome to see if standards are increasing or decreasing.


This is still at an analysis phase but more will follow.


Also check out
https://sourceforge.net/projects/visualize for code/documentation (when their done of course....)

No comments: